
Tayler lost her 11th tooth. She told me it was loose, BUT she didn't tell me she had pulled it out until the next morning after the tooth fairy didn't come! She was a bit suspicious and decided to put the good ole tooth fairy to the test.She gave me a funny smile that morning and said "Mom, I pulled out my tooth last night why didn't the tooth fairy come?" As soon as I smiled she said " I KNEW IT!"
I told Tayler to keep her findings confidential... KK just happened to loose one of her front teeth tonight! The tooth fairy at our house is very busy this week!
9 comments:
with four kids, its going to cost you a fortune! good luck on the secret!
We've had a lot of suspicions about the tooth fairy at our house too, and those fears were put to rest once the tooth fairy started leaving dollar coins, seems only the real tooth fairy can get those!
That made me laugh, that is so funny that she thought of that, what a smart little girl!!
don't let Tayler spill the beans to Kaitlin! she is SUCH a believer!
I can totally relate. Jaiden has lost two teeth in the last week or so and both times the tooth fairy forgot to come. The first time Tim saved the day and hid some dollars in her pillowcase while she was looking somewhere else. Last night was the second one and I am still trying to figure out how to recover.
Ah, ha! what a smart little trickster.
That's too cute she figured it all out. Hope she keeps it to herself:)
Hi Lynsi, it was so fun seeing your cute family last weekend, we had such a great time - it was too short though!! I need to get Shelly's phone number or email address - If you have that will you send it to me? My email is
karen.vanhorn@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!!!
What a smart girl! Kids are way too smart these days. You go pushing those two boys in the jogger. You are one tough mama!! Miss you guys. When are you making a trip up here? A permanent trip up here would be sweet!!
Post a Comment