
(KK's New Years resolution just in case you can't read it)
"My New Year's Resolution is I will be niecer and play with everybuddy and I promise that."
Kinley 2010
Yesterday after she was tormenting her sister I asked her... Kinley isn't your goal to try to be NICE!
Her response was " Mom, I never said I was going to be nice, I said I was going to be nice ER!
7 comments:
She is a crack up. I love that girl.
STINKIN CUTE!!! nice-ER. lolol. what a sassy thing. at least she is aware of it.
LOL!!!!!
I've been wondering...was Tayler okay after the rock incident? I felt so bad for her. I saw it happening in slow motion and couldn't to her fast enough to stop it. It looked like it hurt so bad. I'm just glad it didn't get her eye. (I did have to laugh at her reaction..."I'm never going to let you play Webkinz again, ever!"
On New Years Eve when I explained to KK that a resolution is something you promise yourself, like "eating more vegetables" or "being nicer" she asked, "Does it have to be something good? My resolution is to not look at or talk to my Aunt Stacie or Uncle Geoff for the whole entire year!"
Glad she went with the being nicer one, I don't know what we'd do without some KK in our lives!
KK just can't surprise me any more - She's one-of-a-kind!
She would say that. Love her
That is SO great. KK is too funny!
Post a Comment