Monday, January 11, 2010

GiRLScOuT CoOkIeS For Sale.

The girls were so excited to sell girlscout cookies this afternoon. We drove around to friends and neighbors and picked up good helpers along the way. I wish I had a picture of the girls with Blake, Brady, and Jaiden hopping in and out of the car running excitedly to each door! If we haven't been by and you want to order some girlscout cookies let us know.

4 comments:

White Family said...

Put me down for four boxes of thin mints and two boxes of the girls' favorites!

Blondie Blues said...

Such cute GIRL SCOUTS! KK reminds me so much of my Luke...same personality! I love the backyard makeover! That fire-pit looks like so much fun and it turned out gorgeous!
I made your "Edna's Cookie bars" yesterday! We still love those...it made me miss you & our card & recipe exchanges. We need to swap recipes again!
Hope you are doing well. I love staying in touch with you!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Sign me up! Seriously... I am glad we don't live there only today. I would buy 60 boxes.

Stacie said...

I'll take 24 boxes of thin mints. Geoffrey.