We have talked about doing a Christmas Cookie Exchange in the past and this year decided to put it into action! Delicious Cookies + Great Friends = a Fabulous night! We had all kinds of amazing cookies, but the "favorite cookie of the night" was awarded to Mandy for her delicious chocolate mint cookies! Thanks girls for such a fun night, I am grateful to have such wonderful friends!
8 comments:
Holy table of goodness.. I'll just assume my invite got lost in the mail.
Okay you've got to stop posting all the fun parties you guys are having because it makes me so sad that I'm not there! I would have loved this, glad you had fun without me, you all look beautiful!
What a fun, yet dangerous idea. I would probably leave with a serious stomach ache because I'm a White.
It was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting.
Okay, that was so fun Lynsi! Thanks for hosting. Did you have to use the picture where I thought the first flash was the picture and looked away?! So much fun, can't wait to do it again.
It was so fun, thanks for doing it. Although, I am sort of disappointed I didn't win...
:)
so much fun! next time can we do a chip/dip exchange? ;)
love ya, lyns!
hi!that a very creative christmas idea...i love your family portrait by the way..
Merry christmas..
Jonalyn
Post a Comment