Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last week we attended our first "Ugly sweater party". Erich was voted wearing the "ugliest sweater "....he's the one with the lovely baby blue scoop neck). The white elephant exchange was hilarious, my cheeks were sore by the end of the game from laughing so hard! Thanks guys for such a fun night! This party for sure needs a repeat next year!


My sweater looked really ugly when I picked it up at Goodwill, but when I got it home it just wasn't enough.... The antlers and bell earrrings helped ugly it up!


Christmas pictures!


We had a great Christmas morning, first we opened presents and played at home and then made our way to grammy and papas. Tayler, KK, and Rex were so excited to decorate their new razors with stickers that Uncle Geoff had made!


KK finally got her (pretend) glasses she's been dying to wear.



I'm not sure what KK enjoyed doing more...trying on HER new outfits or dressing up Alex and Mary Lynn ( her two new American dolls)in THEIR new outfits. Grammy even got her a matching outfit that her and her doll can wear together.




Unfortunalety I didn't have anything quite as exciting to give Keith as he did to me... I was so EXCITED to open my new Nikon D5000! I am LOVING it!

Nothing makes Tayler smile more than Harry Potter!




6 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

nikon D5000.... wow... that is a high number! how fun!

Bryan and Heidi said...

your house looks like it was full of excitement! your kids look so cute and i love kk's hat on her

White Family said...

We loved our Christmas time with you guys and the fam!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

We loved seeing you guys!! Have a great new year!

Chelsea said...

ooh lucky you! and he got a tie?! ;)

No, your sweaters were not nearly ugly enough, none of you. The baby blue scoopneck is incredible.

Dawn said...

You got your camera!! YEAH!!! I always love looking at pics of your kids. They are too cute for words!