
Ben is enjoying his new golf clubs... an early Christmas present. I get them out of "hiding" and let him play with them and then tuck them back away...hopefully he's still surprised Christmas morning. He's especially good at hitting the car with his new clubs, much more fun than hitting a ball. Rex is having fun trying to teach him how it's done.
what we've been up to LaTeLy:
Christmas family night with the Henriksens. (yes, just the top half of our tree is decorated, thanks to Ben)
Christmas family night with the Henriksens. (yes, just the top half of our tree is decorated, thanks to Ben)

Lots of Holiday baking.
Last weekend Grammy and Papa took us to see the "Dutton Family Christmas Show" ( a super talented family out of Branson Missouri.)They put on quite the show, the kids favorite part was being called up on stage! Thanks Grammy and Papa for such a fun night! B and Heidi happened to be flying in from DC that night so we made a late night out of it, the kids were so excited to see Uncle B and Aunt Heidi!









6 comments:
I don't think I'll ever forget KK's reading of that poem. WOW!!!! Thanks again for having us over.
I hope because your doing a makeover doesn't mean your not moving to Utah. Just kidding... See you next week! We can't wait to visit.
It was a fun night with the kiddos - You have a houseful of busy little Christmas elves over there!
That first picture is such a keeper. I love how badly Rex is trying not to interject and show him how its really done. Cutest boys ever!
I agree with your sis about that top picture, adorable!
Your home is looking so festive and what a fun night for the kids, your parents are the cutest!
Let's for sure get our families together after the holidays, I would love that! We are in south Chandler-but we can meet somewhere in the middle, right?
ooh, can't wait to see the yard reveal!
Post a Comment