Saturday, November 21, 2009


Who other than Becca to put together an amazing Thanksgiving play! Tayler, Kinley, and Rex had so much fun practicing and acting out "The First Thanksgiving" with all of their friends! Thanks Becca for writing and putting this together... the costumes and props were so fun! You're amazing!















Congratulations to Ryan and Claire! Claire was one of my very best friends growing up. She looked stunning, everything was beautiful and it was so fun to be there and to see her so happy!



It's always fun to have a girls night! We started it off by seeing "New Moon" and then had a late dinner with yummy food and lots of laughs and chit chat! I'm so grateful for wonderful friends! Next up... Cookie Exchange!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like Becca's plays are getting even bigger and better, so much fun, and I am so wishing I could have been at the girls' night out. I am officially jealous and miss you guys.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

The kids look so cute! Can't wait to hear about it

White Family said...

We were so honored to attend the big production! I hope it will become a Thanksgiving tradition.