Sunday, November 15, 2009

Disneyland SURPRISE!!!!


What a weekend for the girls! The big SuRpRiSe started Thursday afternoon... Keith drove down to the school and called our girls out of school without them having any idea what was going on. Our good friend Mike did the same with his boys Blake and Brady ( some of the girls BFs) The kids had no idea that not only were their bags packed, but that their dads had planned the most fabulous (surprise) Disneyland trip ever! They picked up the kids and were on their way! The combination of it being a total surprise plus DISNEYLAND together with the Weavers...It was almost too much to handle! They had an absolute blast!!!! They drove to CA and woke up bright and early Friday morning and "Disneylanded" it all day long! I'm sure this is a trip they will never forget! How lucky these kids are to have such wonderful dads!





On the other hand, I was super excited to be with my boys while dad was off with the girls! The boys and I decided to make a weekend out of it at Grammy's house.... It all worked out perfect, everyone was happy and entertained...especially since it just happened that Shanna was flying into town that weekend for some GNO with mom and the sisters!



My boys had so much fun being at Grammy and Papas house! We spent our weekend feeding the ducks, playing at the park, driving cars, and of course Uncle Geoff is always a favorite for Rex!Align Center



super grammy!










I'm pretty sure Ben ate an entire loaf of bread himself. He just didn't see the point of feeding the ducks when he could just eat it himself!



Lots of baby talk since half of us are pregnant. (SHell and Stace. not me. I'm sitting this round out.)



The boys were loving playing with Henry all weekend long!


Align Center


12 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm still waiting for my Dad to come pick me up for a trip to Disneyland! What a fun idea. And it looks like you had a fun weekend too. I thought maybe you were announcing a pregnancy, but congrats to your sisters and I'm sure you'll be in on the next round!

Grace said...

Who knew what a cool Dad Keith would be. Too bad he isn't as cool of an uncle since once again he was in town and failed to call his favorite niece.

Steph Weaver said...

So glad they could pull this off. My favorite thing about the trip is that Brady, my most reserved child, went on ALL the roller coasters. We went to Disneyland once a week for over a year and he NEVER went on them...funny what a little inspiration from the girls will do to a boy. He says California Screamin' is now his favorite! I think he has a mad crush on KK, though he would never admit it!

Looks like you had a fun weekend too! Wish I could say the same for myself. I had high hopes, but spent my time lounging on the couch...can't wait for this to pass!! Next time maybe we plan a trip?

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Lyns--

It was so fun to have you over this weekend. I love watching the boys play together. They are going to be such buds.

White Family said...

The happiest place on earth just got happier! It was so fun playing with you guys!

Dawn said...

So fun to see you before your fun weekend started. What a memorable trip for your girls. See ya at Christmas!!

Chelsea said...

seriously, such a good idea. Don't mind if we copy not only Kauai, but also impromtu Disney.

Loved catching up with you!

Brittney said...

such a fun trip, what lucky girls! its nice you could pack up and stay at the WHITE house for the weekend too. loved catching up. see you this weekend at claires wedding!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

So jealous about Disneyland!! How cool are you guys?? See you next week.

Ashley said...

How Fun!!! So glad you guys all had a great weekend.

Kandis said...

How fun for the kids! I bet that they were so excited! When I surprised M and M with Disneyland last Valentine's Day it was so fun to see how excited they were. There is nothing like going to the happiest place on earth! The kids are super excited to play with Tays and KK next week!:)

Steoffrey said...

The pics of the girls at Disneyland are so cute! I love it!