Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Nintendo went into hiding a few months ago, we had only had it set up for a few days, but Rex became way too into it!! I decided it would be best if we just stuck to playing video games at Grammy and Nana's whenever we visited them. Well this past week Tayler happened to find the Nintendo. Eventually I ended up caving in and giving them the green light to hook it up again. It all ended up being worth it just for the good laughs I had at all of their funny faces!!! They were too into it to even notice I had the camera out!




This week I think I have told KK almost every night I don't know what I would do without her... and it's absolutely true! Every family needs a KK~ She is no doubt the best little mother's helper! She takes such good care of her brothers helping with homework, reading to them at night, helping bath them and get them all dressed and ready for bed! The best part is that she loves doing it and adores her brothers! If there is one thing that KK is, it's LOYAL! She's a good one to have your back. ( Once when Tayler was probably 4 or 5 and was getting her immunization shot they had to call for back up to come help with Kinley because she was after the nurse that was about to hurt her sister) This week Tayler came home and was telling me a girl in her music class was being rude. Kinley happened to over hear this... I saw her fists start to clinch...I had to try hard not to laugh because she jumped up and told Tayler she was going to knock the girls teeth out the next day and then she was going to call the girls dentist and tell him to put new metal teeth in instead so she would look "weird". I was happy to see she was protective (which she's always been) over her big sis, but told her the metal teeth route may not be the best idea.

The girls both had Thanksgiving school plays today that Keith and I were able to go watch! They both were so excited and did a great job! It's so funny to see how different the girls are. Tayler had her sweet nervous grin on the whole time. Kinley on the other hand does not have a shy bone in her body! I'm pretty sure that's where she is most comfortable... center stage!







Happy thankgiving.

9 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I laughed out loud at Rex's expressions! KK's stories are hilarious too!

Bryan and Heidi said...

Sounds like you guys have celebrated thanksgiving well! I love the nintendo expressions

Nancy said...

those pictures are priceless and so are the stories about KK! Happy Thanksgiving.

Steoffrey said...

Love Rex's expressions! Can't wait till you guys get here today!

Grapefruit said...

Rex's face is hilarious! Tell KK that Paige LOVES the dress-up. She literally has not taken it off since I handed it to her on Wednesday afternoon. She is crazy in love with it. Thank you!

White Family said...

Love Rex's game face! It was so fun to have you guys for Thanksgiving!
Love ya.

Chelcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

I can't believe a finch clenching-knock you out- little girl came from YOU! she is a riot!

The Neilson Times said...

I loved reading this post, so hilarious and so sweet! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I will be emailing you for your address for christmas cards and I will send you our new address, I don't want to miss your cute card this year.