I thought Carter was early when he learned on his 4th Birthday. Wow, that's amazing! I think it's funny how he has no shoes on. In the summer I'm always yelling at my kids to put them on. Looks like you have the perfect street.
That totally reminds me of Kirk, Arizona and all. He had a little bike like that and was probably about Rex's age too. Our street in Mesa was a great one to ride bikes on. Go Rex!!!
Rex looks so cute on his bike. It looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii. I bet that it was nice to get away for a little but so great to be home just in the nick of time for Halloween. Hope that you have a great week!:)
that is so cute... don't most kids do that when they are like 5... what a stud!! by the way, I love your friends grapefuit blog. It is great! I spent about 45 minutes reading it one night. I knew that her post about her friend who is a supermodel - a kind and generous one must have been about you!
13 comments:
I thought Carter was early when he learned on his 4th Birthday. Wow, that's amazing! I think it's funny how he has no shoes on. In the summer I'm always yelling at my kids to put them on. Looks like you have the perfect street.
Wow! Turns and everything! Impressive.
That totally reminds me of Kirk, Arizona and all. He had a little bike like that and was probably about Rex's age too. Our street in Mesa was a great one to ride bikes on. Go Rex!!!
Way to go Rex!
go rexy! that's awesome! lovin' his tie dye shirt and no shoes and helmet look. ;)
What a cutie!
Hey Lynsi! You have the cutest family! And you made me really really want to go to Hawaii with your post about your trip. That looked so fun!
GOOO REX!! thats awesome!
Kosty still isn't on a training wheel bike! He loves his trike. Go Rex!
How did 15-year-old coordination get into that little 3-year-old body?!? Love that smily boy!
Rex looks so cute on his bike. It looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii. I bet that it was nice to get away for a little but so great to be home just in the nick of time for Halloween. Hope that you have a great week!:)
that is so cute... don't most kids do that when they are like 5... what a stud!! by the way, I love your friends grapefuit blog. It is great! I spent about 45 minutes reading it one night. I knew that her post about her friend who is a supermodel - a kind and generous one must have been about you!
Post a Comment