October has been super busy and so much fun! The kids started off with their annual Halloween Party at the Henriksens, only this year Rex was old enough to join in on the fun! My girls were most excited about bobbing for apples! Becca always throws the greatest parties and my kids LOVED every minute of this one! Thanks for the great pictures Becca!










Steph and Mandy also threw a killer party where they hosted 30 KIDS and all of the families too! Not only did the kids make darling Halloween houses and play lots of fun games, they also went on a treasure hunt where the end prize was a Tropical Sno truck (thanks to Mandy and Eric) out front and Snow COnes for all! The kids were so excited! Thanks girls for all the fun!



Tayler and Kaitlin
We were also able to make it over to the Pumpkin Patch as a family with Tayler's Brownie Troop. It happened to be a hot day, but the kids didn't mind... they were too distracted with the corn maze, animals, and pumpkins!

We were also able to make it over to the Pumpkin Patch as a family with Tayler's Brownie Troop. It happened to be a hot day, but the kids didn't mind... they were too distracted with the corn maze, animals, and pumpkins!

Rex was cracking me up... They had music playing in the background and he heard the song "thriller" he just couldn't help himself, he had to dance!





This year our neighborhood blocked off our street the night of Halloween and had dinner, a fire, pumpkin carving, lots of treats and trick or treating! This was a fun night and a start of a fun new tradition!


Trick or treating with Friends!








7 comments:
What great costumes and fun parties! Rex dancing to "thriller"-priceless! I want to live in your neighborhood, what a fun tradition:)
tyler just asked what Tayler was suppose to be...he asked if she was you. OOOh silly boy. Love the costumes and we are jealous it was so warm!
Oh I just love your kids so much! I'm so glad they love bobbing for apples and I'm mostly glad Rex was there to join in on the fun! I'm already losing sleep over next year's party...
(Kidding...)
FYI: Barely made it home alive this morning. I did have to stop like five times. Guess that is the LAST time I "work out" (does walking for 20 minutes count as working out?)!
what fun parties! you have got some great friends! Love rex's football costume, too!
Sno-cones for Halloween? I am jealous! What a great time-your kids look adorable!
Looks like so much fun! I love all the kids costumes!
you guys look like you have had so much fun, and that hawaii trip looked absolutely amazing, I"m so glad you guys could ave a few days to yourselves.
Post a Comment