Sunday, October 18, 2009


Rex is "SpOtLiGhT" this week at preschool, he is so excited! We put together a little scrapbook for Rex to bring to Preschool to share with his friends. Tayler was super excited to be our official "interviewer"... she came up with the questions to ask Rex and had fun getting it all ready to put in Rex's little book. Her's what she came up with:
Rex's favorite color is Brown and he loves to eat popsicles.
Rex likes to play with his little Brother Ben; they like to play outside and play Lego's together, as long as Ben isn't ruining Rex's towers.
Rex loves to ride his bike r e a l l y F A S T!
He loves GOLF
baseball, basketball, football, tennis, bocci, ping pong...
anything with involves a BAll!
For Halloween he is going to be a football player.
Rex wants to be a fire fighter/ cowboy when he grows up.

We are so grateful to have Rex as part of our family! We love his smile, his curly hair, his funny dance moves, his sweet low voice, and all of his endless energy! He always keeps us laughing and smiling! We love you to pieces Rex!











8 comments:

Grapefruit said...

I was just telling Matt how I have a soft spot for Rex and his voice, when he gives me the one look (the "I just stole a fruit roll-up out of your purse becca...can I eat it?" look) and says "Hey Becca" in his low voice! He is the cutest kid. I'm so glad he is Mitchell's best bud. We love Rex!

Steoffrey said...

Rex is too cute! I was just thinking about that new expression he's sporting lately. (the one he gave you after he stole kk's fries.)

Dawn said...

He is so cute Lynsi! It was so fun to see you and your kids. I love them all! Wish I could have stayed for the shower but sometimes reality bites! Be back in a couple of weeks for the birth. See ya then!

Steph Weaver said...

We love Rex at our house too! He has the best expressions and as soon as you hear his voice it makes anyone melt! His curls are the best!!

White Family said...

Oh yeah! Rexy is a precious one with a killer golf swing!

sbk said...

That's so sweet! I didn't know he wanted to be a fire fighter/cowboy. That 's so cute!

Ashley said...

Rex is a favorite at our house too! He is such a cute boy- everyone knows Ainsley thinks so too:)

Jacque said...

we love rex! such a sweet and funny kid!

loved seeing all the pics of him!