Both of your boys looks so cute there!! And we are so excited that they are having a boy as well... I think our boys are going to have way to much fun together!!
That's great news! I was so excited when I found out my second was another boy. It's great having brothers close together. They play together all the time.
5 comments:
yay another boy!!! i bet stacie and geoff are having a boy too. it seems to be the trend this year!! everyone is having a boy:)
Both of your boys looks so cute there!! And we are so excited that they are having a boy as well... I think our boys are going to have way to much fun together!!
Sooo exciting!!!
Thanks for announcing the news. I have been meaning to post it on my blog!! Have fun in Hawaii!! I can't wait to hear all about it.
That's great news! I was so excited when I found out my second was another boy. It's great having brothers close together. They play together all the time.
Post a Comment