We are loving
Fall Break... only thing is it's going by w a y too fast! We considered going out of town, but I'm glad we hung around here. The weather has been
amazing and we have been busy with park days, projects, friends, and family. In fact Tayler planned out the whole week for us in her daily planner... ( I wonder where she got that? In case you didn't know I live for my daily planner!)

Laura and Mark were in town for the weekend and so was B and Heidi! So fun to spend time with them! Of course Laura and Mark brought along Jett and Coco, our girls were thrilled!




My kids are in heaven when they get to play video games at Grammy's with the aunties and uncles!

Caught red handed in the pantry with the bag of O r e o s!


Paige and KK are two peas in a pod when it comes to jewelry, fashion, accessories, and make-up! I have no idea how many different outfits they had on during their afternoon together! L o t s !
1st grade is the year the kids are assigned to make their bottle characters! Two years ago Tayler made her Hermoine bottle character and KK has been excited to make hers ever since! She came home with her project due after fall break and she couldn't wait to get started!!! She decided her character to be Pinkalicious!


It's not easy for this girl to keep a straight face!

Ben's been super excited to have his sisters and brother home all week!


The girls were excited about their "almost sleepover" with the Kerby's!

Looking forward to the rest of our
break! loving it!
7 comments:
First of all, those girls are so cute together. I love the boots! Paige had so much fun that afternoon.
Second of all, those bottle characters are adorable. How do you even make those? They are SO cute!
I love your sister's haircut. Isn't it just rude when people look good with that cut? Makes me crazy. Why can't they just look like pumpkins like the rest of us???
And last, I love Tayler's "jest chill" on her planner. Classic.
Fun Fun Fun! I miss you guys. I love that Tayler noted that you guys are going to "Just chill" on Sunday. She is the cutest!!
Tayler is so funny. I saw a lot of my young self in her when I read the "just chill" note! Also, I KNOW that kk was going for her Adam lambert impression in that pic of her and her doll. Saw the sleepover note- woohoo!!
how cute is the "jest chill"...love it! And Kosty's favorite book is Pinkalicious, no kidding, he picked it out at the bookfair and one of us reads it to him every single night!
I love those bottle characters! So creative and cute! We are making apple people witches right now, the apples faces dry out. They look truly wicked!
Love the updates! Fall break looks like a busy one! I love Taylor's calander; just like her cutest mom! So, I am so envious that you are heading to Kauai...so fun & DREAMY! I am expecting to hear of #5 in about 4 weeks or so...Have so much fun!
Great post! - Pinkalicious is quite the creation ...And the panty-hats are quite the fashion statement!
Post a Comment