We had such a wonderful weekend, our sweet little T a y l e r was baptized! We are so grateful for loving supportive family and friends that shared this special day with us! It meant so much to Tays! We are so proud of our Tayler girl and her desire to be baptized and do what's right! Tayler stay as sweet as you are right now forever! We love YOU!















19 comments:
I was hoping you would post photo's from Tayler's baptism. She is just beautiful! It looks like a magical and special day, how wonderful!
This is def in caits rank! Taylers a sweetheart!
Those are such great pictures of Tayler. She looked so beautiful that day. I'm so glad we could be there to see her on her big day!
I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized. Mandy was telling me how cute she was in her new dress for her baptism yesterday.
whoa, it looks more like a reception! you did a great job decorating, shoot I have no idea how to plan a baptism!!
tell taylor congratulations for us and that we are so proud of her and the wonderful person that she is!
Looks amazing. Miss you guys.
Looks like it was a great day for Tayler! She looks adorable in her dress!! Wish I would have been there, but glad Mike could get the kid's there anyway!!
I am going to need your help with decoration's coming up for Blake's baptism! Love the yellow!
How cute Lyns!! I love the gorgeous pictures of Tays in her white dress! What cute center pieces too! I love the sunflowers!
Taylor looks so beautiful! Looks like it was a great day. You made everything LOOK so amazing as usual!
I love that white dress. Congratulations!
That was such a great baptism. You did such a great job on it and Tayler was just amazing! She is a talented, sweet girl.
I absolutely love the dress and the decorations. I'm trying to catalog them all in my brain for Chrissie's baptism.
She really is the sweetest! She looks darling for her big day! Everything looks like it turned out perfect!
Thanks Lynsi, go here to learn how to supersize your pics:
http://www.stephmodo.com/2009/02/how-to-enlarge-photos-on-blogger-part-3.html
my header I just made on picnik.com--soo easy!
that was such a perfect day. i'm so glad we got to be there!
I don't know if I've ever seen a more beautiful and stylish eight year old! Seriously I love the shoes and the dress, looks like a great time, you're such a good mom!
where did you get her dress???
It was so fun to be able to go to Tayler's baptism and to see you guys on Labor Day! I hope you have a great week!:)
Post a Comment