Anticipating the Fall season, I thought I'd get back to my r o o t s and say g o o d b y e to summer highlights! Going dark!

Also we Loved having Nana and Grandad here this weekend for Tayler's Baptism! This afternoon I'm sure Grandad loved his chit chat with Kinley after lunch. Somehow with in just a few minutes of each other she managed to ask all of these questions....
1. "Grandad who was the first one, I mean you know how Heavenly Father is Jesus's dad, well who was Heavenly Father's dad?
2. "Grandad how does Heavenly Father get babies into my mom's tummy?
3. "Grandad how old do you think I should be before I get my own cell phone?"

Also we Loved having Nana and Grandad here this weekend for Tayler's Baptism! This afternoon I'm sure Grandad loved his chit chat with Kinley after lunch. Somehow with in just a few minutes of each other she managed to ask all of these questions....
1. "Grandad who was the first one, I mean you know how Heavenly Father is Jesus's dad, well who was Heavenly Father's dad?
2. "Grandad how does Heavenly Father get babies into my mom's tummy?
3. "Grandad how old do you think I should be before I get my own cell phone?"
9 comments:
I noticed your hair at church yesterday, it looks great!
Love the hair and love kk! She is crazay.
I love the dark hair and only KK would have all those thoughts in one conversation. Love her!
Oh thank KK. What a funny girl. Your hair looks great, but then again you always look great! I'm so sad that we didn't make the baptism. If I was in town we definitely would have been there. I bet it was great.
Hopefully grandpa said 17.
I love your hair dark! KK is too funny! Don't you just love those fun questions:)
I LOVE you hair dark, it is so cute that way!!!!
And I'm loving your hair! I'm in desperate need for some color...
okay I would have loved to hear the answers to those questions! You know you are gorgeous, regardless of hair color right?
Post a Comment