L a t e l y I've been in House mode! I've been craving some n e w colors, particularly teal. I've been looking for a teal chair to liven up my front room, but today I found this. I decided instead of teal, a black and cream contemporary pattern with a yellow pillow would do.






10 comments:
LOVEEE the new chair, it's a little bit more timeless than the teal too.
Looks great! See? I would never think to put a yellow and purple pillow w/that, but it totally works!
Cute and cute! I love the chair/pillow combo - it goes perfect in that room.
LOVE ALL...you sure know how to put things together. Talented in too many ways, Lyns!!
love it! looks like a picture in a elle decor magazine!
i can't wait to see it... beautiful. you have such a knack for decorating!
Cute quilt. Love the chair!
I almost bought that yellow/gray pillow at tarjet today! love it all. I've been feeling like a major house re-decorate as well.
so cute! I love color and you did a great job! I am trying to paint a cupboard in our hallway blue... but brett is not too excited about it!
Can't wait to see the home improvements!! xo
Post a Comment