Sunday, August 23, 2009




Why is it that all of our kids around the age of 18 months decide to go and boycott something as wonderful as a n a p! All of a sudden this week B e n has decided naps are a thing of the past! This was today after he had been awake in his crib for over an hour! Ben, Where's the l o v e! Hoping this is just a phase! Please say it's just a phase!

3 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Time to start slipping some Benedryl into his sippy cup...

Chelsea said...

Of course its just a phase...he's just testing you!

Don't let him win ;)

Ashley said...

Oh, I so hope it's just a phase. Why do those little ones think they can just decide to give up naps?! I don't get it at all and hope Nash doesn't catch on any time soon:).