This past week Rex and I made a special trip to Target to pick out a back pack for Preschool. There were lots of choices, but after lots of thought and consideration Rex decided the Diego back pack was the way to go! Now he's more excited than ever...Who wouldn't be excited about Preschool with Mrs.Regina though! And it's only an added plus to have all of his little play group friends from last year with him! Rex we know you are going to have a great year!
and just because I love it, here's a picture of Rex with one of his favorite people ever.
Uncle Geoff!

1 comment:
I love seeing these boys with their huge backpacks, and I love seeing how excited they are about preschool! Rex talked my ear off the other day all about everything he did while he was at Ms. Regina's, including singing the "color" song over and over and over. :)
Post a Comment