yum!!! Where did you go?
My favorite! Did you eat the grilled cake?
La Grande Orange... and Becca yes the grilled lemon cake was amazin!
Wow, I am going to have to go there! Looks wonderful:)
Mmm!PS- Notice how I haven't called you yet? Not a good sign.
Sweet date!
That looks so good! Next time we come to AZ we need to double date there! I can not believe that you have been married for 10 years!! Wow! You guys are a fabulous pair. good picking - both of you!
Can't wait to see you this weekend! xoxo
you guys are so cute. I hope in ten years ty and I are still dating.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
yum!!! Where did you go?
My favorite! Did you eat the grilled cake?
La Grande Orange... and Becca yes the grilled lemon cake was amazin!
Wow, I am going to have to go there! Looks wonderful:)
Mmm!
PS- Notice how I haven't called you yet? Not a good sign.
Sweet date!
That looks so good! Next time we come to AZ we need to double date there! I can not believe that you have been married for 10 years!! Wow! You guys are a fabulous pair. good picking - both of you!
Can't wait to see you this weekend! xoxo
you guys are so cute. I hope in ten years ty and I are still dating.
Post a Comment