Monday, July 13, 2009

Wicked.

Off to see Wicked...

To say my girls LoVe the music to Wicked would be an understatement... they are obsessed with it! We have the CD in the car and the second I start the car to go anywhere, I am hollered at repeatedly by the girls, "Turn it Up, Turn it Up Quick! Turn it to number 13! Louder! Turn it to Popular!" My favorite part is when I hear both my girls belting out the lyrics at the top of their lungs with so much passion and then I see them with their eyes shut and their fists clenched holding those notes as long as they can! It can be hard to keep a straight face! So with that being said you can only imagine the excitement that they had when Grammy and Papa told them they bought the granddaughters tickets this past week to actually go and see Wicked! They were so thrilled! I was able to tag along too and we had such a great night! Thanks Grammy and Papa!



(by the time it was over it was after 11:00 and KK
was not in any mood for pictures, that may be a first!)


8 comments:

Grapefruit said...

KK? In the BACKGROUND? You know there is something wrong when she's not front and center! Just think of all Megan and Tayler will have to talk about next week while they walk around holding hands...Wicked this, Wicked that. :)

White Family said...

Watching Wicked was definitely fun, but not as much fun as watching the girls perform their own renditions of the music from the play!

Brett and Lisa said...

that i such a fun show! I am sure it was even more fun taking 3 cute little girls to go see it!

Steph Weaver said...

So fun...I will never be able to see that play again without thinking about Adam Lambert! I have been forever changed...mostly just from hearing your girls talk about him! The CD is a hit around here too!

Dawn said...

I love Wicked!! My girls also love the soundtrack especially "Popular". That is so fun that you all got to go see it together. Hope all is well in AZ. If your in Utah give us a call!!

Ashley said...

I am so glad they loved Wicked! This reminds me I need to put the music back in my car - I love hearing the heartfelt renditions from the back seats:)

Jenna Lee said...

Your girls are so cute and how fun that you guys got to go.... whenever I read your blog your girls remind me of me back in the day with the swim team, making the bracelets,and I can't wait tell my kids are this age, what a fun age!!

Kandis said...

Marley loved going to see Wicked with you guys! She knows a lot of the songs even better now. I'm glad that the kids were able to get together with Tays and KK while you were all in Utah. They keep telling me how much they loved the rafting trip on Tayler's Birthday. It would be fun to get the kids together for a swim. Basha High School has a great Aquatic Center with slides and a wave pool, etc. If you'd like to go there let me know. Hope that all is great!:)