Girls night
Shanna and Brad are moving to Provo the beginning of next week so this was their last weekend here... which meant one thing...it was time for one last good girls night before Shann left! In fact after much thought we decided a slumber party was the only way to go and quite necessary! What better place to stay than the "White House"! I packed my over night bag, gave Keith and the kids a kiss goodnight, and headed out for a fun night with the girls! We started the night with a yummy ( laugh filled) dinner! We were actually worried at one point that they might ask us to leave because the laughing got out of control! It always seems to get a bit loud when we all get together! We followed our dinner up with our night patrol shift of Circle G. (or in other words walking and talking around the block until wee hours of the night.) And most amazingly I got to sleep in ( ahhhh so nice... pinch me!) till after 9:00am!!!! A night with the White girls does a body good! LoVe you girls!



9 comments:
I'm so jealous you have all your sisters around, even for one night! Looks so fun. Sisters are the best!
lynsi, you are absolutley gorgeous i hope you know that! glad you had fun with all the sisters
Lynsi--
That was way fun!! The only thing we forgot was to invite our dear friend Tracey!! We will have to do that next time. See ya tomorrow. Love ya
We forgot Tracy aaaand Ashton!! Next weekend! :)
So fun!! Love my sisters! I'm SO glad that you will guys will be in Utah next weekend.
Looks like a fun night out! You can't put a price on sleep with little one's!
The ONLY downside to GNO is cheekaches from laughing! XOXO
Lyns, So sorry I haven't gotten back to you until now! I hope you get this message in time. My home# is 801-253-8042 & Cell 801-440-4413
We are leaving to Bear Lake this thursday for the weekend; so I hope we can catch each other. Hope all is well, talk to U soon!
so jealous. But now I have Shanna and you have zero Shanna. We cant wait to see you guys next week! We are planning a bbq with everyone so I hope to see you there. the 25th. xoxo
Post a Comment