Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Goodbye glasses.
Farewell contacts.
Adios contact solution.
You've done me well the past 15 years...
but now I'm happy to say I have a new set of eyes
and won't be needing you anymore~
Thanks to Lasik
I've been waking up each morning able to see and am completely LOVING it!

...I'm LoViNg that I can see these sweet buns crystal clear!



14 comments:

Brittney said...

wow! life without glasses or contacts, how wonderful for you!

Grapefruit said...

What a great picture! I'm so excited for you. Except now you might actually see my rolls when we swim together. Can we still be friends?

Courtney said...

I did mine 2 1/2 years ago and it was money well spent! Isn't it great when you can see when your kids wake you up in the middle of the night.

Becca and fam said...

Congratulations on your perfect vision! I just love the photo here, so sweet.

Nancy said...

I really want to do that some day!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Trent did it last year and loves it too. That is so exciting for you.

Steph Weaver said...

I would pay money to see cute buns like those too! I am still a little freaked out about the whole procedure!!

Chelsea said...

Oh YAY!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that you finally did it! It is one of the best decisions that I ever made for sure! Enjoy seeing the world in a whole new way:)

White Family said...

All the better to see with, my dear!

Jacque said...

go lyns! you're one brave girl! that pic of ben is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yay for LASIK! I'm jumping on that bandwagon sooner or later too!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I appreciate being on the receiving end of you getting LASIK. I'm stoked on my new year supply of contact solution!!

Blondie Blues said...

Love those great CHEEKS! Way too cute!