Sunday, June 28, 2009

bracelets for sale, muscial theater, and baby steps

With hours spent hard at work making bracelets the girls were more than ready for their first bracelet sale! Before I even knew what they were up to, they had their stand all set up in our front yard, they even had a little box for "tips". I wasn't sure they were going to have much luck...our street doesn't get very much traffic... they assured me they would. Between nice neighbors and our mail lady who stopped by and made purchases it made their afternoon! Our mail lady even called her other mail lady friend to meet her at our house to buy her a bracelet too. The girls were thrilled! Before the day was over KK added makeovers for 5 dollars to their sign. She had her caboodle all ready to go.



The past two weeks the girls have been in a musical theater workshop with their cousins Marley and Miles. They had their performance on Thursday... I was grinning so hard tears were literally coming out of my eyes! It was so much fun to watch! The girls loved it and we plan to make it an annual summer tradition! They can already hardly wait for next summer!It happened to be on the other side of town so we spend both weeks at Grammy's instead of making the drive back and forth. Grammy's house is always a Party!













AND:
Look who's walking!
Little Ben is officially on the go!

go ben.

11 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Ben is walking? What? I go out of town for two weeks and he's all grown up. Maybe now he can give Jane a run for her money.

Mary and Ryan said...

Little Ben needs to come on over here and tell Dylan how fun walking is. Dylan has no interest in the whole walking thing....hopefully soon! Your girls are darling, if I drove by that little booth I would come and buy whatever they were sellin!!!

Ashley said...

Too cute Lynsi! I would have come to buy a bracelet or two:).I am glad the girls had fun at their musical theatre program-that looks so fun! Can't believe Ben is walking. They are growing up too fast!

Dawn said...

I love the bracelet sale! I took your idea and invested in some embroidery floss and Zoe made over 20 bracelets which she has worn proudly on her arm for the past 10 days. I'm thinking a bracelet sale may be the way to go. Your girls are so cute and i can't believe your baby is already walking. So fun!!! Looks like a fun summer in the works!

Steph Weaver said...

Love the table display! I would have paid for the makeover from KK...which by the way, Ellie turns 4 in July and has been asking for a "caboodle"! Wonder where she learned about those? Such little entrepreneuers we have!

White Family said...

Such fun shots! I still grin every time I think of those cute kiddos performing. Tell KK I'm ready for a makeover - I definitely need one!
Love and kisses.

Kandis said...

It was so fun to have the kids do the music class together!! It was also great to have you guys out here for a couple of weeks. We loved spending time with you. The kids keep talking about all of the fun they had with their cousins!:)

Becca and fam said...

Ben looks so darling. I love KK's idea of makeovers for $5, that's too cute. We can't wait to buy a few bracelets from the girls!

Heidi and Bryan said...

wewish we could have seen the final performance-I bet it was so cute! Tell Ben congrats on walking for us-he made us proud.

Bryan and Heidi said...

I am so excited to hear you got the LASIK! It's life changing, and wonderful, and so glad you went for it!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

is it possible to put in a request for a bracelet? I am dead serious. My siblings all want one. Mine just fell off after a month.