Sunday, June 14, 2009



I laughed so hard when KK and Rex came out yesterday and had apparently been playing dress up in our closet! She informed me she was "mom" (and a sassy one at that) and Rex was "dad". I was laughing so hard they decided to take it a bit further and strut their mom and dad action across the front lawn!







It was quite funny until KK figured if she was the new "mom" then my spot was now in fact taken and that a good spot for me would be their maid!

They got their fix of being "mom" and "dad" UNTIL...
it was time to swim. iF you can't tell that suit is drowning her...

I can always count on kK for a good laugh.

5 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

Seriously...I love that girl! She cracks me up! Rex is such a good sport and has quite the personality himself!

Becca and fam said...

She is so chic and funny!

Becca and fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dusty said...

Um, could these two be any funnier together? I think not. Such cute kids you have.

Chelsea said...

Oolala, is that what she is used to seeing Mom wear around the house? ;)