that is so admirable. i would love to do something like that! i think its awesome you and keith enjoy life together. was that a group thing? i just saw your shirts and wondered if it was a planned thing you can do....youre inspirational.
I am totally impressed. I have lived in AZ all my life and have never been to the grand canyon other than driving over it. Crazy! Looks like you had fun.
I wish I could have been there...DONE that! Looks like an amazing hike. 10 hours to burn the good stuff, talk with hubby and friends, and enjoy amazing scenery...Pretty awesome!
Way to go! ...And I'm glad that I was able to hang out with the kids doing fun stuff while you did the hard stuff at the Grand Canyon. Love the new banner photo!!!
6 comments:
that is so admirable. i would love to do something like that! i think its awesome you and keith enjoy life together. was that a group thing? i just saw your shirts and wondered if it was a planned thing you can do....youre inspirational.
I am totally impressed. I have lived in AZ all my life and have never been to the grand canyon other than driving over it. Crazy! Looks like you had fun.
I wish I could have been there...DONE that! Looks like an amazing hike. 10 hours to burn the good stuff, talk with hubby and friends, and enjoy amazing scenery...Pretty awesome!
wow you are somethin! so impressed of your outdoorsey ways.
Way to go! ...And I'm glad that I was able to hang out with the kids doing fun stuff while you did the hard stuff at the Grand Canyon.
Love the new banner photo!!!
10 hours! That's crazy, and fun! The pictures are great. Does this mean you found your camera?
Post a Comment