Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Kinley!
Today KK turned 6 years old...she's been counting down the days for weeks now! She is so thrilled to be 6! She was super excited because she also had "Doughnut's For Dad's" this morning at school and this of course was going to be extra special because it was on her birthday! TOnight we celebrated by going to Red Robins with the family, eating cupcakes (chocolate with blue frosting and pink sprinkles requested by KK), of course icecream, and opening presents ( some of her favorites including- a caboodle, which she spend the rest of the night organizing her new make-up and hair accessories, a new glass tea set, and a new Hanna Mantana beach bag). Happy Birthday KK! We are so glad your special day was great!

Thanks for all the laughs and smiles you bring to our family.
we love you.

6 comments:

Steoffrey said...

Happy Happy Bday KK! I don't know if that was her who answered the phone last night or not but I didn't want to distract from AI!

Are you guys coming over Sunday or should I count on bringing her present to Cali??

Grapefruit said...

I can't believe our girls are six already. Wasn't it just last week they were trying to keep up with Megan and Paige in dress-ups all summer? Time has flown! Life would much more dull w/o KK and her hilarious dance moves. :) Paige (and the rest of us) sure loves her. Happy Birthday KK!

melissa walker said...

Happy Birthday! I am sure she and Afton would love to play--6 year old girls are the best!

White Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL KK!!! WE LOVE YOU!

Becca and fam said...

Happy Birthday KK, she has such personality!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK!!! WE LOVE YOU and will see you all soon! only two days!!