
We just kicked off summer vacation right with a week in Newport Beach with the White Family! We had the greatest time! The ever so stylish Steoffrey ( which would be my little sister Stacie + her husband Geoff) was there with camera in hand. They are so incredibly talented and creative, not to mention adorable together! Here are some of the pictures they took of our family while we were there. check out Stacie and Geoff at www.langphotographers.com













21 comments:
Okay, seriously. Are you guys a real family? You are all too perfect to be real! These pictures are awesome. If it weren't 1:00 am I'd call you to chat about them. Seriously, they look like pictures from a J.Crew magazine or something. Love them! (And looking at these pics makes me want to go to the beach with our kids so much. They would have a blast. Can you even picture Mitchell and Rex?????)
Oh!!!!I love all of them! So, so cute!
i love these pictures!
you have such a beautiful family lynsi!
and steoffrey did a great job!
sooo cute!!!
okay so those are the best family pictures I've ever seen, seriously. It doesn't hurt that you are all models, not not one bit. But thanks for the confidence on the PP thing, I know I'll be totally stealing ideas from you!
I agree with Grapfruit. You guys aren't in fact real, you make it all too easy!
All those pictures are great! It was great to see you guys even if it was a short visit. Hopefully I will see you again in July for Kari's wedding.
These pictures are gorgeous! You have the most beautiful family and you are all captured so well here. Thanks for sharing them.
cutest family and cutest pictures ever!! I am in love with them!
Wow! Those pictures are amazing! Next time I am paying them to do our family! You guys are so fun to be around, your happiness is contagious! Hopefully this will be a yearly tradition!
You hot lady!! Your lady pumps are pumpin'. And you have a beautiful family! And I love that picture of KK dancing on the beach. And I want to frame a poster size picture of your family in my house. Is that weird?
I'm dazzled! I need enlargements for the walls ...My birthday is coming up (hint, hint). Love you.
these pictures are so gorgeous!
love them all.
they are all so wonderful!! i wanna hire steoffrey for my next photo session, they have a unique eye, i love their visions.
Lynsi-- You guys are all so gorgeous!! I love all of them. The dancing pictures are so adorable and Taylers eyes are so amazing in all of the picture. LOve ya
amaaaazing!! your family is seriously my favorite.
Hey Lynsi! These pics are soooo cute of your family! I love um! Looks like Cali was a hit!
What the ....!!! Those are the freakin best pictures I have ever seen. Your sister is awesome with the camera. Lucky for her that you have a family of beautiful models, but HOLY COW...right from a magazine.
Carter is blushing while looking at the pictures of KK. I'm in big trouble when he gets older.
such great pictures!! I love them!
Lynsi, your family is beautiful! Your sister and her husband did an amazing job on your pictures. Have a great summer.
Post a Comment