Monday, May 4, 2009


GYMFEST!
This past weekend the girls had their Gymnastics "Rock and Roll Gymfest!" They have been so excited...They had lots of fun and did a great job, we loved cheering them on!
One of the highlights was when KK received her medal! They rewarded each participant with a medal at the end of the meet... When they gave KK her's she accepted it in true "KK fashion"... blowing kisses, waving, and bowing. I think she liked the laughs she received more than the medal!

We were excited for Tayler because she had not been able to get her kick-over quite all the way over... she practiced and practiced...and during the meet she got it! The smile she turned and gave us after she did it was priceless!





The cheering section


7 comments:

Jacque said...

i can just see kk bowing and blowing kisses! too funny!

congrats to the girls! i always loved gymnastics growing up!

Brett and Lisa said...

how fun for the girls! what a crack up KK is!

Stacie said...

im surprised KK didn't go bigger actually..

White Family said...

Such a great show! The little gymnasts were in rare form.

Laura said...

Lynsi!! Wow your family is beautiful! I haven't seen or talked to you in so long. I saw your blog on Brittney Salter's. So good to catch up a little, I've missed ya girl!

Becca and fam said...

That's so KK! The girls are adorable!

White Family said...

Your new banner photo really captured some of Rex's personality-
CUTE!