Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ben.


One year ago we were waiting for the arrival of our sweet little Ben!
He finally came and we all instantly feel in love with him! I can't believe a whole year has gone by... Our baby boy turned ONE! We couldn't imagine life without him.
We love you Ben! Happy Birthday!



We celebrated with family, food, and fun!



Ben with his best buddy Henry!

Ben and Geoff

Mars and talyer

My boy!

Shann and Brad

Papa

With our boys... REx wasn't feeling to hot!

The birthday boy!

Grammy

Every party seems to turn into a dance party with this group!





Daddy's girl.



Kari and Eric

Happy Birthday Ben!!!!

16 comments:

katya said...

happy birthday to your lovely ben!!!

Blondie Blues said...

So cute. So is his birthday the 25th. If so, he shares it with my Luke. Looks like your family is doing great and having FUN as usual. I loved your post about American Idol...How fun to watch it with the girls; those are the memories that they will never forget! You are the GREATEST mom!

Brett and Lisa said...

What a fun party! That went too fast! Are you guys coming to CA in a month? Stacie and Geoff are so fun with those kids! Love the headband!

Brittney said...

i cant believe he is one already! that was the fastest year! happy b-day ben! what a fun day w/ all your family.

Anonymous said...

That was a great party! Thanks for splendid evening.

Grapefruit said...

I can't believe it's been a year either. He's such a cute boy and I can't wait for him and jane to become friends! Happy Birthday Ben! (PS...Does he have a blue pacifier? We found one on the floor here yesterday after everyone left...)

Steph Weaver said...

Happy Birthday Ben...looks like a fun party!

Mary and Ryan said...

What a cute little guy he is! I can't believe how time flies, it seems like yesterday our little guys were born! Hope Ben had the best day! Happy Bday Ben!!

The Hopkins Family said...

If he is one, that means it has been a year since we left PHoenix. i can't believe that time has flown by. Sure miss you.

Chelsea said...

Holy moly! ONE?! and hardly any pictures of this cute boy! I wanna see more Ben! What a fun family you have. Lucky girl.

Cara said...

I actually had played until I moved to queen creek. I have played in leagues, & on church teams. I'm really starting to miss it. I coached our young women a couple of months ago. Where are you guys at? Are you still playing?

Becca and fam said...

You kids are so cute and you family just beautiful. Happy Birthday to Ben!

Dawn said...

I can't believe it's already been a year! He is so handsome just like his big brother. Miss you and your cute family!

Dusty said...

Looks like Ben had a fun 1st B-day. Tim and I were thinking about him last week wondering which day his bday was. All I can say is cute! cute! cute!

Jacque said...

happy b-day to ben! he is so sweet and adorable. love all the pics.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

oooh man..we are so late on birthdays!!! SHEESH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BEN! see you guys soon. xoxo