Happy Mother's Day!How grateful I am for my thoughtful grandma's who show our family so much love, my mother who can do anything and everything (always with a smile) and make it look effortless, and a Mother-in-Law who is thoughtful, inspires me, and is so much fun to laugh with! These beautiful women are the greatest I know! Nothing brings me more joy than to be a mother and I am so grateful to have these women to strengthen and teach me along the way!
Happy Mothers Day!!!
And HaPpY BiRtHdAy StArC!!!





5 comments:
First of all, LOVE that picture of Rex at the top of your blog! So cute. Second of all, Happy mother's day to you. You are such a great mother. I'm so glad we're friends so that I can look to you for an example of how cool moms do it. :) Seriously, you make everything look much easier than it actually is. And in the five years we've been friends I've never heard you complain about anything! What gives? Not even cleaning the bathrooms! Have a great day!
I just booked cheap flights for the whole family to go to Newport Beach. I hope there's plenty to keep my crazy 3 year old busy. What's there to do for kids besides playing at the beach? I can't wait to go to the beach...aw heaven. Is Miles and Marley coming? Carter has a really big crush on Marley.
HAPPY LATE MOTHERS DAY!! I missed you guys this weekend. ONLY 12 more days! OMG. I cant wait to see the fam! woo!
Lynsi - I love how you love being a mommy. That's just one of the reasons you're so great at it! Love you!
Happy Mothers day! I LOVE the photo of Rex at the top of your blog, it is to die for!
Post a Comment