
grand canyon. Rim2Rim
I never knew just how grand the Grand Canyon actually was until this weekend. Keith and I were able to hike the North rim to the South rim on Saturday, which was a 24 mile, 10 hour adventure....not only was it absolutely beautiful and one of the most amazing hikes I've done, but we were able to do it with great friends as well! We had such a great time... only bad part was that I lost my camera mid-hike, so I'll be posting pictures that I get from friends later..and will be needing to buy a new camera asap!~
Thanks Scott and Regina!
Thanks Scott and Regina!
10 comments:
wow! What a hike! That is pretty much a marathon! Were you wipedout? What a blast!
Lis.
Yes by the end I had one thing on my mind... getting OUT of the canyon! I had no legs left...but lots of fun!
Way to go Lynsi, that's such an accomplishment! What's next...Iron Man?
Tell KK Happy Birthday from us.
you're amazing. no doubt. glad you had a good time!
GO WILSONS!!!! Ready for Northwest Coast Trail? So sorry about the camera.
That's awesome! What an adventure for you all. Glad you all made it back safe, I think I'd need a helicopter to rescue me half way through. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to it, the only problem is Brandon hates hiking:)
Not to mention that Lynsi looked as beautiful as ever on Sunday at 9am church and was wearing heels. You are amazing!
That's amazing and sounds like a great adventure. Any suggestions on what camera to buy. I'm tired of buying $200 cameras that are terrible. I don't dare spend more b/c I'm always losing them. Today I was looking at Costco. Thinking I might be safe if I go with a canon.
Linds:
I forgot you guys are coming down! Yes! We will see you sometime! What are the dates? Can you email me when and where!
What a fun thing to do! I can't believe you lost your camera, that stinks!
Post a Comment