
You can't go wrong with CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, especially at our house!!! They make everyone HAPPY, for sure one of our family favorites!
...only this week we gave our cookies a slight makeover...
The new and improved
The new and improved
"Healthy (or healthier) Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pecan Cookies.
Cookies filled with Splenda instead of sugar, whole wheat instead of white flour...oatmeal and pecans, dark chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate. Who knew the kids would even still love this recipe...Our new family favorite!
1/2 C. butter
1/3 C. Splenda
1/3 C. Brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 C. 100% whole wheat flour
3/4 C. oatmeal
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 C. Ghirardelli 60% dark cocoa chocolate chips
1/4 C. pecans
1/3 C. Splenda
1/3 C. Brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 C. 100% whole wheat flour
3/4 C. oatmeal
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 C. Ghirardelli 60% dark cocoa chocolate chips
1/4 C. pecans
Make Bake and EnJoY.
9 comments:
Really? Splenda? I don't know if we can be friends anymore.
seriously Lynsi, you make the BEST cookies ever! I can only hope to someday make a cookie that comes close to your culinary creations! I'll give these a try for sure. Maybe someday you should do a cookie giveaway...
Now that I have officially failed on south beach, I may have to whip these up! They look so good!
I'm not buyin it until I bake em. Are they better than your highschool recipe? You know, the "cookies" made of applesauce and lettuce or something?
Im glad that the splenda worked out for you!!! See, arent chemicals delicious? :) I would try this recipe but something tells me that when a White bakes anything they turn it into the best treat ever. I dont really even believe it was the recipe, you see....
I am very excited to try this recipe! Hope to see you one of these days!!
Shell and I read it, we tried it, we loved them. Thanks for the tip.
Mom made these cookies. I stand corrected! Ahhhhmazing!
Those were amazing!!
Post a Comment