Happy Birthday REX!!! Rex turned THREE years old yesterday! No doubt we think he's the coolest three year old around! We are all in love with this little guy and so blessed that he is part of our family!




Rex was excited to try out his new golf accessories with daddy...


We also had so much fun with Laura (high school BF and college roommate) who came to town for a quick visit. We were able to meet Shell for dinner at Chelsea's Kitchen and get a good hike in the morning( on about 2 hours of sleep...) It was so fun to play and catch up!
The girls loved doing hair and getting all dressed up with "Auntie" Laura!





8 comments:
happy birthday rexaroo! 3 yrs old!! thats great laura came to visit you. hope she's doing well. cute that the girls like to get all dolled up with her!
Happy Birthday Rex! We love you buddy!
Happy Birthday cute/cool Rex. What a little looker!! I wish I could hang out and talk all night with you... and then go hiking in the morning! Some day we will have to plan a weekend get away!
Looks like Tayler and KK have picked up on Laura's signature photo kiss! Nice. Rexy, may your third year be as great as your second! XO
I had so much fun at your place with you and the kiddos and keith. I've told mark about his omelette like 5 times and tell everyone that you are wonder woman and were up all night with kids and then took me hiking at 6am with a smile on your face. I will call you everyday for advice and to see if my kids can come stay with super mom. :) love you.
ps: I got amazing things at Last Chance. I texted you a pic of my shoes! did you get it? Prob not. you and that cell phone of yours...
x0x0x0
Happy Birthday Rex! I forget that he and Crew are so close in age, we have to get those boys together.
So fun for you to have Laura in town for a visit, it looks like your girls had a blast! I love the picture of the 2 of you, you both look amazing!
Rex definitely is one of the cutest little boys... his hair, his skin, his smile, his dimples....and he always looks so happy and full of energy!!
I wish we could have been there! we had so much fun with you guys this weekend and week, I cant wait to see you guys soon! CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!
Post a Comment