Sunday, March 29, 2009

On Friday Kinley came strudding out of her room all dressed and ready for school. She had decided to wear one of Tayler's outfits ...
Me: Wow, Kinely you look like you are about 16 years old today!
Kinley: Yeah, well does that mean that I can drive and get a boyfriend!
Um NO!
Seriously this girl is 5 going on 16!

11 comments:

melissa walker said...

We've got one of those too--it's amazing how quickly they want to grow up. I think I'd prefer going back to 5!

Brett and Lisa said...

she is so hilarious! What a cutie! does that make you nervous for when she relly is 16?? :)

Grapefruit said...

Are you serious? She said that? Only KK...

:)

Jacque said...

that right there is exactly why jason is so afraid of having a girl!

Becca and fam said...

I love the photo of KK with the sunglasses, so pretty! You better watch out when she turns 16, you will have to fight the boys off!

Chelsea said...

ha! goes so perfectly with your blog header. Watch out for that one!

White Family said...

OH,KK! She keeps life fun!.....Reminds me of the first time I went to a parent-teacher conference for you, Lyns. Your kindergarten teacher boasted that you were the perfect student till recess. Then you would chase the boys till you could catch them, then kiss them. It was upsetting to a few of the little boys!! (They were probably just bitter cuz they couldn't outrun you!)

Tyler and Kelly White said...

ooh man. This is why I love this girl so much! she is just how I was...or am. Or wait? I was only 7 not that long ago...shoot.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

wait, isnt the real 7 year old wearing your shirts already??

Blondie Blues said...

I think Kinley and Luke are a perfect match... Or maybe they would be awful for each other since Luke is the BOY version of her. Your post made me laugh because I can so relate with my almost 7 year old Luke. Honestly, that KID!!!

Dawn said...

All I can say is you're really in for it when she is 16!! What a cutie.