Saturday, March 7, 2009

Congratulations
Ty
and Kelly!
Looking forward to a beautiful wedding in the San Juan Islands!


Kelly WELCOME to the family!

7 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

That is exciting! San Juan Islands... can't beat that! What a great picture of KK!!

ashtrost said...

We're so excited that the wedding will be here. Fun Fun!!

Steoffrey said...

Geoff and I totally thought we were going to some place in central America until we googled it. Shows you how geographically knowledgable we are. Woopsys! CONGRATUlATIONS T and K!

White Family said...

We are looking forward to the BIG DAY and are so happy for you two, Ty and Kelly!!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

THANK YOU NEW FAMILY. We are excited too, see you guys soon.
p.s. I found my dress yesterday...its amaaaazing.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I just want you to know how lucky I feel to soon be apart of your family. I love you guys so much and cant wait to see you this weekend! I just am sick and wasnt interested in typing earlier. XXX

Blondie Blues said...

Congrats to your Bro. Fun with the book day for the girls; what a cute idea. Hope all is well!