Thursday, February 5, 2009



Geoffrey this video is for you. Rex is practicing the new razor moves you taught him so he can meet ya at the Skate Park.

8 comments:

White Family said...

That boy may be two, but there is a 16-year-old athlete inside there just itching to get out! Scooter ballet?!?! Amazing!

White Family said...

It may look like this footage is being fast-forwarded, but I can verify that it's Rexy that is fast forward (or any other direction he chooses to go). Geoff, nice training on the new razor stunts!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i'm SO impressed!!

Blondie Blues said...

Rex is such a COOL little dude! I am so impressed with my new Hair-stylist friend, Lynsi... the girls hair looks so good and I love the bangs on you. Of course you would be good at it; what can't you DO? So glad you guys are doing well! Lots of love from the Tueller home...

Steoffrey said...

Oh my gosh the video won't work on my iPod and our computer is at the apple doctor! I'm dying to see it, I'm sure I won't be anything less than impressed. Geoff and I are the proudest on-tee and uncle. There ever was!!

Steoffrey said...

yep. geoff just got back from work with his laptop. amazing. we love rex!

The Kerby Clan said...

yikes!!! now I know why God gave me girls... he is crazy!!!

Jacque said...

that rex. i just love that kid! he is more athletic than i will EVER be! and he's not even 3 yet!