hair Do's
Tayler was in desperate need of a good trim. I was planning on waiting until the next time we went to Grammy's house and having Auntie Shann help us out.
But then on the other hand I thought...
Really, how hard can it be to trim my daughters hair.
So, I decided to go for it.
Tayler gave me specific instructions..." just a trim mom, maybe half of an inch."
By the time I evened it all out, it ended up a bit ( or a lot) shorter than planned, actually it ended up to her chin!
Luckily she ended up loving it (Phew) KK even decided she wanted me to chop her's as well.
So here's the new do's:

Tayler was in desperate need of a good trim. I was planning on waiting until the next time we went to Grammy's house and having Auntie Shann help us out.
But then on the other hand I thought...
Really, how hard can it be to trim my daughters hair.
So, I decided to go for it.
Tayler gave me specific instructions..." just a trim mom, maybe half of an inch."
By the time I evened it all out, it ended up a bit ( or a lot) shorter than planned, actually it ended up to her chin!
Luckily she ended up loving it (Phew) KK even decided she wanted me to chop her's as well.
So here's the new do's:

Kk making us laugh... feeling her new hair cut!


On the subject of hair:
Rex has had a buzz since we first cut his hair.
We decided to pass up the haircut on him and let the curls go.
before:

after:


9 comments:
The girls look so cute w/their short hair. Megs actually asked me to cut her hair tonight. She wasn't as brave as Tayler, but I cut off a couple of inches and she insisted i chop off a few more. It's like Paige's length now. It was enough change for her, she loves it! Did I tell you what Mitchell said to me when I told him I was getting my hair cut on Friday? He looked at me, confused, and asked, "Moms get their hair cut too?" Yikes. When I've never cut my hair during my son's 3 years of life, maybe that's a sign I'm in dire need of one! Anyway, your kids are always adorable, long or short hair!
you all look super cute! Great job on the haircuts! It is so much harder than it seems,isn't it?
love kk's and tays modeling pics. kk knows how to work it!
You did a great job on the haircuts, very cute! I love Rex's curls too.
Speaking of haircuts...remember the haircut Keith got from you a couple years ago? Priceless!!! Mike still laughs about that softball game!
I had a friend that cuts hair give me a couple lessons on how to cut hair. Then I bought really nice shears and clippers. Now I cut all three of the boys hair. Saves so much money and their hair looks better than most haircuts I've paid for. Good Job on the girl's hair.
Love the dos! Your opening photo is also very fun. Much love.
Good work on the new hair-do's Lynsi! I am so happy you are growing out Rex's curls, I miss the days when Dallas had curls! You bangs are super cute!
I love the razor video. I couldnt stop laughing when you told him to come back...and KK...work it girl! work it!
i'm so impressed by your haircutting skills! the girls look adorable w/ short hair. and rex's curls are awesome. lovin' your bangs, too.
p.s.i have a new hair girl, if you still need one... looks like you're doing great on your own though!
Post a Comment