A trip to the SNOW, a V-day Party for the girls, a Father Daughter Dance, and a half marathon have all made for a fun-filled week for the fam!

We had to get the kids to the snow at least once before it all melted. We took a little day trip to Flagstaff for some sledding. The kids had an absolute BLAST . Can you tell...


Once again the Henriksens threw quite the party...The girls LOVED the chocolate fondue, making barrettes and purses, and coming home with darling aprons!


Can you tell these girls adore their dad??? They have been so excited about the Father Daughter dance at school, they had such a great night!



9 comments:
What a great week and a fun post! Congratulations on the run - That's a great accomplishment! Isn't Valentine's Day a great holiday? xo
Hey! You did it!! How did it go! YOu look good after the run! What cute pics of the girls and way to go keith for taking care of those kids for Lynds!
Great job on your half marathon, the views look stunning! Cute photo's of the girls. What a fun idea: a daddy daughter dance!
congrats on the run! hope the alfredo stayed down.
cutest pic ever of the girls and keith!
I love that picture of the girls sledding! Their faces are priceless. That looks so fun, was it really worth all the work of getting snow gear? I'm tempted...sort of... Way to go on doing the race. I don't know how you do everything you do and run 13 miles on top of everything else!
Lynsi I am so impressed, you are still nursing and running half marathons! You truly deserve the title of Mrs. Mumu Mama!
awesome job on your half marathon, lyns! i'm so impressed by you! the sledding pics are priceless. and becca's parties sound so girlicious!
Your kids always go to the funnest parties...I'm jealous!
You are the W O M E N as usual. Way to rock the half. I'm glad to see some pictures of you guys playing in the snow. I WISH we had your weather right now...SO READY FOR SPRING! I wish I was your neighbor so we could talk and play everyday. Have a good one! HAPPY VAlentines.XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment