Saturday, January 31, 2009


i love my boys.

5 comments:

Grapefruit said...

So cute. (I'm sure Keith is excited about you posting pictures of him sleeping on your blog...) It is a rare sight to see Rex zonked out, right? Better capture it on film just to prove that yes, he actually does sleep sometimes! :) Now...if he could give Mitchell some of his pointers on sleeping past 5:45am I would be eternally grateful!

Steph Weaver said...

Very cute! Rex is such a mini Keith...I love the hair!

White Family said...

I also love your boys (and girls).

ashtrost said...

This might be a weird request...I was wondering if you still have the recipe for your Strawberry spinach salad. If you do could you pretty please email it to me at ashtrost@Hotmail.com If you're too busy then don't worry I have my recipe but I am sick of it.

Chelsea said...

precious. you shoulda tossed ben in the middle ;)