Cinderella dressed in Yella Went up stairs to kiss the fella.
Made a mistake
and kissed a snake
How many doctors did it take?
One ,Two,Three...
Sound Familiar???
I find it hilarious that my girls are chanting the same jump roping songs that I used to! How do these songs stick around like that?
In the past week KK has taken her jump roping skills quite seriously. Really no messing around. We had to hid her jump rope so she would go to sleep. Last week she could turn the rope around twice, now her best is something like 50. I should know exactly... she likes to make sure I'm counting at all times! She's the new jumproping champ at our house! go kk!
4 comments:
ha! love it. Brayden can't get that down and it frustrates him (and me). Yes, I do remember that song...but I can't for the life of me remember the hand clapping song, it went something like, "Miss Susie sat upon it, and broke her little ask me no more questions.." sound familiar?? britt?
chels, ah yes, I remember that one too!
sage sings that song all the time too! she can't quite jump rope yet...but she jumps on her bed and sings it!
Blake started jump roping like crazy last year too...and he is good too! I was at Restoration Hardware the other day and they had a digital jump rope. It counted your jumps for you, smart huh? I was tempted to buy it, but didn't! And, have you ever tried juming rope? It is fun AND a good workout!
Post a Comment