Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nov. 26th

How blessed and grateful I feel to have a husband that I absolutely adore, children that I cherish, sisters that I laugh with, brothers who are extremely talented ( and who I hope plan to entertain us with a jam session or two in the next few days...), parents (Whites and Wilsons) who are loving and supportive, inlaws who are amazing examples and that I look up to, friends who I admire and can always count on, and of course the Gospel that always teaches me whats truly important and brings so much happiness into my life.
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The Neilson Times said...

Lynsi, I love your Thankful post! You have such a beautiful family, I hope you guys have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Let's plan a get together for after the holidays, I would love to see you guys. I am so glad to hear that Rex has swallowed a whole pack of gum too, Crew LOVES gum!

Blondie Blues said...

Love the thankfulness! Your blog looks great; love how you have the pics set up. I would love to see you when you come in town... Let me know.