Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Goodbye Thanksgiving. Hello Christmas. Lights are up, tree is decorated, Christmas lists are written.If fact I found Tayler's list rolled up neatly in our Christmas tree tonight. I suppose she's heard that if it's placed in the tree Santa is sure to find it. Well, I hope so... here's just a few of her Christmas wishes.....I-phone, camera, Rockband

(for reals? she's seven.. I had no idea she even knew what an i-phone was?)

10 comments:

The Neilson Times said...

Cute picture! I am sure your house is looking beautiful and festive. Bella told Santa last night she wanted an Iphone too, what's the deal, she is only 5?

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Lynsi--

My niece Savannah who is only three asked for an I phone too. She likes the games on it. I think that is want Henry wants too.

Stacie said...

geoff says she probably only wants an iPhone so she can put the scriptures on it, i'd say go for it,

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny.

Swirls of Happy said...

That header picture is so ADORABLE!!!! I love the picture on your post too...I am such a sucker for "footie" jammies ;)

Tyler said...

Merry Christmas, I guess. It was so nice to be with you guys over Thanksgiving and I can't wait to do it again.

regina said...

i just love the i-phone! i laugh each year when my kids tell me their "list" of wishes... where do they get it from?

Grapefruit said...

An Iphone? WOW! Impressive. I'm giving my kids a box of crayons and some scratch paper for CHristmas! :) Can't wait to see all your deco when I get back.

Steph Weaver said...

So funny...I don't even know how to work most of the technical stuff that my kids have!

Dawn said...

I love your blog! YOu have the sweetest family and the best stories. I'm not surprised Tayler knows what an i phone is. Kids these days and technology. Crazy! Hope to see you and your beautiful family soon.
ps love the Christmas music! I think I'm going to have to do that.