Friday, November 21, 2008

Nov. 21st

Today I was grateful to wake up and enjoy my "daily grapefruit". Yes, I do LoVe grapefruit, but I am actually referring to a blog that I check daily. My incredibly talented friend Becca has a way of writing that is so creative, humorous, arTistiC, imaginative, and much more...all about motherhood, love, and life! Each post either makes me laugh, tear up, or inspires me to be a better mother. I just love it.

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I love reading your post everyday and what you are thankful for, such a cute idea!! And the pictures of KK and Ben..... they look so alike, I couldn't tell at all!!

regina said...

ditto! becca is the best!

Grapefruit said...

Thanks Lynsi...I'll pay you tomorrow at church. :)

Seriously, that is really nice of you! I love your blog too, and so do all my kids. They just love all the pictures of their best friends!