
Can you tell which one is kk and which one is Ben?
I had Ben in this grey sweatshirt yesterday and it reminded me of this picture of KK. I pulled out the old family album and sure enough... Ben is a mini KK. ( minus her big ole lips)
photo 1= KK
photo 2= Ben
10 comments:
WOW!!! I really couldn't tell who was who. That is awesome! Both so beautiful.
WOW!!! I really couldn't tell who was who. That is awesome! Both so beautiful.
Oh my gosh! That took me a second but those lips definitely gave KK away. It looks like Keith has some pretty powerful genes but Tayler is all you. All of them are so cute!
Seriously? Is that the same baby? I can't believe that! So cute.
Yeah, but looks are deceiving. KK is definitely a one-of-a-kind.... and so is Ben! I think it's nice that KK hasn't quite grown into her lips yet.
It's crazy how much he looks like KK, but I do have to say it's a good thing she really does have some features that look more feminine, I got it right.
kk resembles the gerber baby just a liiiiitle bit more.
I love it!! They look sooooo much alike, how fun! They are both so beautiful!
Ok, that is too weird! They look exactly the same!
Oh my goodness!! Twins!
Post a Comment