Sunday, October 5, 2008


Go CJ !!!(on the right)


CJ is the second on the Wilson side to be out on a mission. He is doing an amazing job serving the Lord in Germany! Thanks CJ for your wonderful example. Keep up the good work!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

aaahhh... this makes me miss the mish! go elders!

Brett and Lisa said...

We have a connection... today we went over to Grace cox's house for the BYU game! It was so random. Her parents were there and her mom was saying that Ryan has "Wilson feet." Lots of Wilsons in this world, right... but I just kept looking at her and I thought she did look similar to Keith. SO, I asked he is she was a WA Wilson and there we have it. Funny, huh!

Chelsea said...

hey Lynsi...I have heard tidbits from other people but we havent gotten any official info on the reunion, so I dont know at this point, when is it? I'm sure Jer wants to go. Are you going?