What a perfect TEMP to be outside. We have just gotten COLD around here and I'm SOOO NOT ready for it. Your a way better cook than the Cafeteria ladies! How funny! Newport looks like it was a BLAST! Oh, how I WISH i could be at the beach 4 times a year! ENJOY the last of your Conference weekend.
Awwwwwwww....It's getting to that time of year where I LOVE living in the AZ. BBQ season has arrived! We will have to head up that way and see ya'll soon:)
We have had the same rule here this weekend...we had a high of 67 yesterday, and we are lovin' it! It makes it feel like Fall! I agree with Mary, I could go for a good ol' AZ BBQ with you guys and the T-Horneys!
7 comments:
love the weather!
oh and you're gonna wanna peep my blog for some serious footy of rex gettin' down.
What a perfect TEMP to be outside. We have just gotten COLD around here and I'm SOOO NOT ready for it.
Your a way better cook than the Cafeteria ladies! How funny!
Newport looks like it was a BLAST! Oh, how I WISH i could be at the beach 4 times a year! ENJOY the last of your Conference weekend.
Awwwwwwww....It's getting to that time of year where I LOVE living in the AZ. BBQ season has arrived! We will have to head up that way and see ya'll soon:)
We have had the same rule here this weekend...we had a high of 67 yesterday, and we are lovin' it! It makes it feel like Fall! I agree with Mary, I could go for a good ol' AZ BBQ with you guys and the T-Horneys!
Nothin' like some good ole back yard fun with the fam!
Looks like the kids had a pretty good time! Thank goodness for cool weather!!
Great pics. I think it was about 37 degrees here over that weekend.
Post a Comment