Are you even kidding me? This is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. So stinkin' hilarious! And Ben's giggle at the end is priceless. I love Rex's face when he dances. So into it. He has some serious moves. Now I know what to do at playgroup on Monday...pull out the Will Smith records and let Rex loose!
oh, I have no clue who is going to the reunion, the only person I know for sure is Cristy Vansickle, ha ha..I ran into her at the gym thats how I know that one! Like I said, we havent gotten any info..where is it, how much? and gee you would think Jer would be a little more hip on the details for HIS reunion, but alas he is just a boy.
Okay, I watched this yesterday and again today. FREAKIN AWESOME! As if I wasn't a big enough fan of Rex already. Maybe he should be the one you sign up for dance class. He has got some serious moves. Love, love, love this kid!
4 comments:
Are you even kidding me? This is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. So stinkin' hilarious! And Ben's giggle at the end is priceless. I love Rex's face when he dances. So into it. He has some serious moves. Now I know what to do at playgroup on Monday...pull out the Will Smith records and let Rex loose!
hilarious! and can Stacey's pictures be any freaking cuter? oh my heck. she looks gorgeous.
oh, I have no clue who is going to the reunion, the only person I know for sure is Cristy Vansickle, ha ha..I ran into her at the gym thats how I know that one! Like I said, we havent gotten any info..where is it, how much? and gee you would think Jer would be a little more hip on the details for HIS reunion, but alas he is just a boy.
Okay, I watched this yesterday and again today. FREAKIN AWESOME! As if I wasn't a big enough fan of Rex already. Maybe he should be the one you sign up for dance class. He has got some serious moves. Love, love, love this kid!
Post a Comment