Monday, September 1, 2008

My friend Kara is an amazing PhOtOgRaphEr! She is so cute and fun and takes great pictures! She needed a couple of girls to photograph wearing a new line of boutique hair barrets that are on her blog... My girls were excited to do it! We are planning on having her take our family pictures next month! If you are in need of family photos her website is karalayne.com.






Rex was feeling left out so he jumped in a few photos at the end! I LoVed this one and wished I had stuck Ben in there too!

6 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Aww...thanks for the shout out, Lynsi! I can't wait to do family photos with you guys and thanks for letting me borrow your amazingly gorgeous kids! :)

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Lindsay! I cannot believe how cute your kids are! It is so fun to see them! And you are one hot mama! We need to all get together next time you are in SLC! Goos to hear from you!

The Neilson Times said...

Those are so cute, I love the last one. Your kids are beautiful!

Mary and Ryan said...

They could not be any cuter!

Jacque said...

sooo adorable! kara did a great job! am i too old to wear cute hair clips like that?! ;)

White Family said...

Aw! Such beautiful kiddos! XO