Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kinley Quote

We were in the POOl yesterday and KK had a squirter in her hands and started spraying it up in
the sky and then asked me the question...

"Mom, if I could spray this up above the clouds do you think it would spray Jesus?"

Me: hmmmm...
Then kk says:

"I wish I could because I bet Jesus doesn't have a pool and I'm sure he gets really HOt up there!"

I really should write down more of KKs FuNny comments. We never know what that GiRl is going to say next, she always keeps us laughing!

5 comments:

Steoffrey said...

we seriously need to have another gno since i'm ENGAAAAGED! five hours in a Houston's booth anyone??

the pics of the girls are adorable and i love everything kk says... even the things she says that make you cringe.. i always love the brutal honesty she dishes out!

love starc

Mary and Ryan said...

I love that little firecracker!! She is a gem!!

Steph Weaver said...

Love her!

Jacque said...

how thoughtful of her to worry about jesus needing to cool off "up there"! she's hysterical!

Dawn said...

That is one of my favorite questions ever!!! It was so fun to see you and your beautiful family the other day. With Dusty living closer maybe we will get to see more of each other.